Here is my annual list of the Top Ten Hottest NHL Players…according to me!
1. Jamie Benn – Dallas Stars - Yes, for the third year in a row Jamie Benn makes the top of the list!! Maybe I’m not being totally unbiased with this list but my blog my choice, haha! He remains on the list because not only of his amazingly boyish good looks but because he is becoming a standout player as well. (i.e. making the all-star team this year!) Even though he has been growing his hair out longer, which I’m not crazy about, he is still a massive hunk!
2. Patrick Sharp – Chicago Blackhawks - Patrick Sharp made his first appearance last year on the list and this year he even scooted up a few places. I think Patrick is “the boy next door” kind of cute. He seems like such a nice guy and to me that makes him extremely hot! Also, he is a new father and that also ups his hot factor…because lets face it guys with kids are HOT!
3. Ryan Kesler - Vancouver Canucks - The first newbie on this years list is here by popular demand. I lot of people think Kesler is hot and after sifting through a LOT of photos I agree, especially after seeing the one below! Now personally I’m not an ab person, but for him I could exception.
4. Mike Richards - Los Angeles Kings – So thankfully, Mike Richards left the dreaded Flyer’s and joined another Stars rival team, haha! I wish he played for the Stars because he is actually a really smart player on the ice and is extremely cute on and off the ice!
5. Brenden Morrow - Dallas Stars – So last year I put Morrow in the honorable mentions category and I’m not sure why I just didn’t put him on the actually list. Morrow is one of few people who looks good in pictures but even better in person, and not just occasionally better in person, but all the time in person! Even after he’s been knocked around a few times on the rink. He may not be the kind of height that I like but he’s still very handsome!
6. Gabriel Landeskog - Colorado Avalanche - Another newbie to the list and one that was presented to me by many of the viewers of the blog, is Gabriel Landeskog. I’m not sure why but he reminds me of two actors of the “Hunger Games” and both of those actors were hot! He’s a really cute guy and he seems like the innocent type (maybe because he is only 19) but that is always a turn on, haha!
7. Zach Parise - New Jersey Devils – Another player who has been on the list every year is the ‘jock hot’ player, Zach Parise. Parise seems like he may be kind of a douche (One of the side effects of being ‘jock hot’) but regardless of what he does off the ice, the man can play one hell of a game of hockey and look good while doing it!
8. Brad Richards – New York Rangers - If you’re familiar with the past two years lists you might notice that Brad Richards is considerably lower on the list than in previous years. Now I can’t help but feel the fact that he no longer wears the green and gold that I love so dearly is partly responsible for his demotion on this years list. Regardless, one of the main reasons Richards ever made the list was because of what I like to call the good-Samaritan look. Richards seems like such a nice guy and that shoots up his hotness factor way up.
9. Henrik Lundqvist – New York Rangers - Lundqvist is another veteran to the list and the main reason he shows up every year is due to that incredible smile of his. It is a killer smile, and that’s coming from a guy he doesn’t really notice that kind of stuff…but in this case how could you not notice!
10. Stu Bickel - New York Rangers - To close out this years list I’ve decided to end with yet another newbie. I’ll be honest I had no clue who Bickel was before reading his name in one of the comments from one of my other posts, but after looking him up I’m glad I saw his name. What makes me attracted to Bickel is that he is normal looking. He looks like a normal guy with good looks…who just happens to be a NHL star.
So there you guys have it, my picks for the 2012 hottest NHL players! I decided not to do any honorable mentions this year, if you miss it let me know and I’ll add it back on. So what do you guys think, did I leave anyone off??